MorEPA Mini Junior - High EPA Formula for Children by Minami Nutirtion
MorEPA Mini Fish Oil.
Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Omega-3s are important for everyone, but especially for our young ones. MorEPA Mini-junior is a high-EPA formula for children 5 years & older , and contains 490mg of EPA alongside 108mg of DHA. Best of all, MorEPA Mini-junior are small softgel capsules.
As children enter their adolescent years, their health needs to grow along with them. Providing your child with quality Omega-3 fish oil like MorEPA Mini-juniors can help you ensure that they are getting the premium nutrition they need.
Cold Processed — Smart Choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilises less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F.
MorEPA also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer soft gels to take—now that’s smart.
Who should take MorEPA Mini-Junior?
Parents who recognize the benefits of a highly concentrated, high EPA Omega-3 fish oil for children aged 5 years and older.
- 704mg Total Omega-3s
- 490mg EPA
- 108mg DHA
- 20 mg Evening primose oil
- 75% Concentration
- Two Softgels Daily
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose MorEPA.
- Supercritical Difference: MorEPA Oils undergo liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat than other leading brands with no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: MorEPA is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: MorEPA oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: MorEPA uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.