MorEPA Smart Fats Fish Oil by Minami Nutrition 80% Omega-3
MorEPA Smart Fats Fish Oil.
Supercritical Omega-3 Fish Oil.
HEART FUNCTION, BRAIN FUNCTION AND VISION SUPPORT.
MorEPA smart fats is a once daily fish oil with a 4:1 EPA to DHA ratio. Most early research on fish oils focused on the many benefits of DHA, but increasingly, EPA has come to the forefront.
Where DHA is important structurally—especially when you are very young—EPA is a more functional Omega-3 fatty acid. Additionally, EPA can be converted into DHA by the body.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of at least 250 mg EPA+DHA.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250 mg.
Cold Processed — Smart Choice.
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilises less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F.
MorEPA also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer soft gels to take—now that’s smart.
Who should take MorEPA?
Price conscious consumers educated about the specific benefits of increased EPA consumption.
- 850mg Total Omega-3s
- 590mg EPA
- 130mg DHA
- 80% Concentration
- Once Daily Formula
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose MorEPA.
- Supercritical Difference: MorEPA Oils undergo liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat than other leading brands with no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: MorEPA is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: MorEPA oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: MorEPA uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.